April 5th, 2005
Have you come down with the research paper blues?
Find the cure at the Library's Term Paper Clinic!
WHO may use the clinic?
Any WVU student needing help with a research paper
WHERE is this clinic anyway?
Study Room 1028 on the main floor of the Downtown Campus Library
WHEN can I go to this clinic?
Monday through Friday 1:30 to 3:30 PM.
No appointments needed!
WHAT will happen in this clinic?
A Librarian/English instructor could help you with any of the following:
- Find a research topic that fits your assignment
- Help you begin looking for information
- Teach you how best to find the information you need
- Organize that information into a structured paper
- Explain those pesky documentation and citation formats
Because we like you!